Inside Sales Representative [ON-SITE]
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for researching and developing new leads, communicating with customers and prospects, understanding their needs, providing quotes and ensuring a smooth sales process for all current and prospective RISA customers. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Communicates with customers when:
- Taking inbound calls for new sales as well as existing renewals and maintenance;
- Making outbound calls to drive new sales as well as following up on leads and cold calling;
- Researching and contacting parties interested in various RISA events including, trade shows, webinars, workshops and trainings;
- Gathers customers’ needs and pain points to identify and qualify opportunities;
- Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate technical salesperson for effective product demos and or follow up calls and emails;
- Answers potential customers' questions and send additional information via email;
- Keep-up with and explain products and product updates to prospects and customers;
- Creates and maintains a database of current and potential customers;
- Stays informed about competing products and services;
- Upsells products and services to existing clients;
- Performs other tasks as needed.
We’re looking for a team member who we will enjoy working with and who offers the following:
- Track record of over-achieving sales quotas;
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make calls and speak with customers;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Ability to understand and discuss technical subject matter (structural engineering);
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience working with NetSuite or similar CRM.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and training;
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales preferably in software/technical product sale.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Masks provided and required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to apply
RISA Tech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of RISA to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.