- Increased concrete material resistance factor, φc
- NBC 2005 load combinations
- An updated equation for calculating concrete shear resistance
- Revised provisions for calculating Beta, β and Theta, θ for the General Method
- Linear variation between changing transverse reinforcement spacing locations
These new provisions have been implemented in RISA-3D 9.1 and RISAFloor 5.1 and can be utilized for member design by simply selecting CSA A23.3-04 from the Concrete menu on the Codes tab of Global Parameters.
After solution, you can use the member detail report to verify the code selection used in your design.