March 4, 2020
RISA-3D v18.0.3 Released
Over the last few weeks, we have been working hard to add the features and functionality that our customers have requested as well fix some of the issues that have been reported. With that in mind, we have prepared a new update of RISA-3D (v18.0.3) that includes the following features as well as other enhancements:
- Added the ability to import a DXF drawing grid
- Added the ability to quickly switch your model into '2D Mode'
- Added the ability to run the program in demonstration mode
- Added the ability to print an individual spreadsheet
- Added the ability to Append one model into another model
Version 18.0.3 also includes the ability to utilize '2D mode'. 2D mode automatically fixes all nodes in the Z direction allowing for a 2D approach to analysis for any model. Watch the video below for more information on this new feature.
For a complete list of all the improvements and corrections included in Version 18.0.3, you can review the Release Notes.
Additionally, we are continuing our work on integration between RISA-3D and the other RISA products and hope to have another update available soon.
For questions about the latest update to RISA-3D, please feel free to contact our support team directly using the link below.